Latin Name: Poria cocos (Schw.) Wolf
Appearance:Brown yellow fine powder
Main chemical constituents:
beta-pachyman, a polysaccharide beta-pachymarose, several organic acids such as tumulosic acid, eubricoic acid, pinicolic acid, and pachymic acid, 3-beta-hydroxylanosta-7,9(11). 24-trien-21-oic acid, chitin, protein, fat, glucose, sterols, lecithin, gum, choline, etc.
1. Anti-cancer, owning the strong suppression to transplantable cancer of growth retardation.
2. Anti-inflammatory and anti-viral, it will ease the side-effects of chemotherapy and radiation treatment, cure hronic hepatitis and delay aging;
3. Poria cocos polysaccharide can enhance the cytotoxicity of T lymphocyte, that is to say, it will strengthen cellular immune response.
1. Applied in health product field, as raw material to produce various kinds of health products, such as poria cocos polysaccharide capsule, tablet, electuary and so on;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, oral pachymaran is a kind of common medicine to treat tumour.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, as raw material to added into cosmetic, which can delay skin aging.
Tuckaho is a very old and widely used herb especially in Chinese medicine.Tuckaho has been traditionally used as a tonic to benefit the internal organs.
Tuckaho has tranquilizing, diuretic, and cardiotonic effects. Tuckaho also lowers blood sugar levels, and has anti-bacterial, immunotonic and anti-cancer effects. Its different parts have different functions.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.