Plant Source: Aspalathus Linears
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade
Specification: 10:1, 20:1
Part Used: Bark/Leaf
Active Ingredient: Stevioside
Appearance: Brownish-yellow powder
Rooibos Extract: 10:1
Loss On Drying: ≤5.0%
Heavy Metals: ≤10ppm
Bulk density: 45～55g/100ml
Active Ingredient: Polyphenols, SOD
Top quality 100% Pure Natural Rooibos Tea Extract Powder
Rooibos tea is used in China and India for its medicinal effects. There are several compounds extracted from green tea including catechins which contain an enormous amount of hydroxyphenols that are easily oxidized, congregated and contracted, which explains its good anti-oxidation effect. Its anti-oxidation effect is 25-100 times as strong as those of vitamin C and E.
Rooibos Tea Extract also known as the Aspalathus Linearis plant. It is an antioxidant ingredient that is becoming very popular in the Natural and Organic Skin Care products market because of its healing and anti aging properties. Many companies are turning to ingredients like Rooibos Tea as an organic alternative to harsh chemicals on the market. Rooibos Tea Extract is also mild enough for all skin types, both men and women and people of all ages.
It is widely used in medicines, agriculture, and chemical and food industries. This extract prevents cardio-vascular disease, lowers the risk of cancer, and decreases blood sugar and blood pressure, as well as viruses. In the food industry, the anti-oxidation agent used for preserving food and cooking oils.
1.Anti-oxidation and anti-aging, eliminating free radicals;
2.Anti-cancer, inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell;
3.Anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization;
4.With good inhibitory effect to HIV.
Rooibos Tea Extract's Health Function
1. Rooibos Tea does not contain caffeine and oxalic acid, which is helpful for improving sleep and making those with sub-health symptoms no longer feel tired easily.
2. Rooibos Tea is rich in minerals such as copper, iron, zinc, fluorine, potassium, manganese and magnesium; long-term drinking can help improve human health.
3. Oligo (oligosaccharides group) unique to Rooibos Tea: Recent studies in Japan have found that Oligo oligosaccharide groups of Rooibos Tea have the effects of regulating physiological and enhancing vitality.
4. Rooibos Tea contains fruit acid (AHA), which has the effect of beauty, and has a good effect on improving human skin.
1. Application in food field: Tea polyphenols as a natural antioxidant widely application in food industry field; used in all kinds of alcohol drink.
2. As natural additive used in daily necessities field: Have strong antibacterial function and inhibitory enzyme action.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is also used to treat cardiovascular disease and cancer.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, protecting skin from harmful sun exposure, which will prevent skin cancer.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.