CAS No.: 470-55-3
Molecular Formula: C24H42O21
Molecular Weight: 666.578
Specification: 50%,60%,80%,98% by HPLC
Melting Point: 170ºC
Boiling Point: 1044.2ºC at 760mmHg
Flash Point: 585.3ºC
Refractive Index: 1.689
Vapor Pressure: 0mmHg at 25°C
1. Stachyose plays a very significant role in the proliferation, which can rapidly improve the environment within the human digestive tract, regulating micro-ecological balance.
2. Stachyose in the human body promotes the intestinal short-chain fatty acids to increase physical activity, lower cholesterol, help the gastrointestinal tract of Ca, Mg and other trace elements absorption.
3. It is very suitable for people with diabetes to take, and it will not cause adverse endocrine burden.
4. Stachyose can enhance human resistance to gastrointestinal infection or food-borne diseases through the function, and can improve the nutritional condition of the skin and other organs, ensuring health and beauty.
1. Stachyose can effectively prevent and relieve constipation and diarrhea of infants and young children, and inhibit intestinal diseases. It can comprehensively enhance the infant's immunity and improve their body resistance to disease.
2. Stachyose can be added into liquid foods, such as lactic acid beverages, vinegar beverages, beer and other beverages. It can also be used in new functional foods, and the additive has small but significant effect, destroying no flavor of the original food.
3. Stachyose can't be hydrolyzed by digestive enzymes, and its metabolism is independent of insulin, which can satisfy the needs of special populations such as people suffering from diabetes, obesity and hyperlipidemia. It can also promote the body's absorption of calcium and magnesium. It can be used as an ideal raw material for the development of foods for pregnant women and elders.
4. Stachyose can be added to baked goods to maintain moisture and change the rheological properties of the dough.
5. Active factors of stachyose can adsorb gastrointestinal toxins and pathogens, improve the body's resistance to disease, and enhance immunity, so it can be widely applied to medicine.
Stachyose is a tetrasaccharide which consists of two α-D-galactose units, one α-D-glucose unit, and one β-D-fructose unit sequentially linked as gal(α1→6)gal(α1→6)glc(α1↔2β)fru. Together with related oligosaccharides such as raffinose, Stachyose occurs naturally in numerous vegetables (e.g. green beans, soybeans and other beans) and other plants.
Stachyose in the human body will not be digested and absorbed, on the one hand the occurrence of a more lasting role in promoting the intestinal short-chain fatty acids, increased physical activity, lower cholesterol, help the gastrointestinal tract of Ca, Mg and other trace elements absorption.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.