Thyme is a herb from the Thymus vulgaris shrub, a member of the mint family. While primarily used as a seasoning for cooking, thyme is also used as a condiment and in pickling. Thyme can be found in cosmetics and fragrances, and also supposedly has medicinal value. The flavor of thyme is somewhat minty. The small, greenish-gray leaves are typically dried and can be chopped, ground or crumbled.
The ancient Greeks believed that thyme was the representative of sacrifice and courage. Moreover, according to some research, thymol can replace the use of antibiotic in animal feeding, and inhibit the proliferation of harmful bacteria.
Active Ingredient: Thymol, carvacrol, Linalool, p-Cymol, etc.
Thymol is used for the treatment of digestive disorders, sore throats, fevers etc;
Thymol can be used to treat indigestion, gastritis and diarrhoea and enuresis in children;
Thymol is used in the treatment of tonsillitis, gum diseases, rheumatism, arthritis and fungal infections;
Thymol is used internally in the treatment of dry coughs, whooping cough, bronchitis, bronchial catarrh, asthma, and laryngitis.
Bags, Cartons, Drums, Vacuum Packed
1. Thyme extract has antimicrobial effect;
2. Thyme extract reduces bacterial resistance to antibiotics through a synergistic effect;
3. Thyme extract has been shown to be an effective fungicide, particularly against fluconazole-resistant strains;
4. Thyme extract was proved to have a strong antimutagenic effect;
5. Thyme extract has antitumor properties.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.