Gymnema is a woody climbing plant that grows in the tropical forests of central and southern India. The leaves lamina is ovate, elliptic or ovate-lanceolate, with both surfaces pubescent. The flowers are small bell-shaped yellow color.
The leaves of gurmar are used medicinally, for its unique property to directly mask the tongue's ability to taste sweet foods; at the same time suppresses glucose absorption from the intestine. This is the reason it is known in Hindi as gurmar, or "destroyer of sugar".
Keeping down the sweet.
Losing weight and preventing decayed tooth.
Moderating blood sugar and balancing the level of Human insulin.
Aluminum Foil Bag, Drum, Vacuum Packed
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drug ingredients.
5. As Health food and Cosmetic ingredients.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.