Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at Green Stone.
,3,4,6,8,13 - Hexahydroxy stereoisomer of 1-10, 11 - dimethylphenanthro,10,9,8 - opqra  perylene - 7, 14 - dione. 1,3,4,6,8,13 -
Hexahydroxy - 10, 11 - dimethylphenanthro,10,9,8 - opqra  perylene - 7, 14 - dione P - conformer; Cyclo - Werol; Cyclosan; Hyperflav; Hypericin; Hypericum
Red; The NSC 407313
Molecular formula: C30H16O8
Molecular weight: 504.44
The CAS number: 548-04-9
Purity: HPLC 98% or higher
Appearance: brown powder
Solubility: soluble in pyridine and other organic bases
Boiling point: 1020.3±65.0 °C | Condition
Density: 1.915± 0.06g /cm3 | Condition: Temp: 20 °C
Value: 6.91 + / - 0.20 | Condition: Most Acidic Temp: 25 ° C
Storage conditions: 2-8°C, dry, dark, sealed
Source: whole grass of Hypericurn perforatum l. from Hypericurn perforatum L
Pharmacological effect: hypericin induces apoptosis of cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. It is a powerful antiviral drug. Has the anti - depression, the anti - virus effect. It can also be used as veterinary medicine to prevent and control bird flu in chickens.
Functions of hypericin:
1. Hypericin is an active ingredient, contained in hypericin, which can naturally support the neurotransmitter serotonin in the brain, and has certain effects on relieving anxiety, balancing emotions, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, resolving phlegm, and treating bronchitis. In addition, it also plays a role in promoting pregnancy.
2. Hypericin and pseudohypericin can help women sleep, relieve menstrual discomfort, solve some diseases in the respiratory tract, promote digestive function, treat neurodermatitis and neuroeczema, and have a special role in balancing brain serotonin. Now that menstrual cramps are frequent, hypericin is often used in women.
3. Hypergolin can supplement with vitamin C, help enhance the absorption of vitamin, help the body to prevent germs, and have certain therapeutic effects on inflammation, carcinogens, some toxins and allergies.
Hypericin is used to treat anti-depressive diseases and increase immunity, and is the drug of choice for the prevention and treatment of avian influenza.
1. Avian influenza, atypical Newcastle disease, transmission, larynx, bursal bursa, duck plague, duck viral hepatitis, egg production syndrome and other viral diseases.
2. High fever, difficulty breathing, cough, swelling of the head and face, purple hair, lack of energy, decreased feeding, decreased egg production, and abnormal egg production due to avian cold
3. Used for swine fever, blue ear disease, parvovirus, viral enteritis, infectious gastroenteritis, and immunodeficiency.
4. Hypericin has the function of picking up retrovirus in vivo and in vitro, and has a strong antiviral effect. It has a strong inhibitory effect on the early replication of HIV. It can cause the programmed death of cancer cells and has an anti-cancer effect. It can activate mononuclear phagocytes, etc. It has the effect of enhancing immunity. It has a strong killing effect on highly pathogenic H5N1 and H9N2 subtype avian influenza viruses.
Hypericin is an extract of Hypericum perforatum. It was first isolated from Hypericum perforatum in 1957 by humans. It is a dianthrone compound and is the most biologically active substance in Hypericum perforatum. Brown tan powder, slightly bitter taste, easily soluble in water, can emit special fragrance, has the effect of inhibiting central nerve and sedation, added to health products can enhance immunity, also in Europe (especially Germany) Used as an antidepressant. Hypericin also has a strong antiviral effect, which can directly act on swine fever, foot-and-mouth disease and other viruses, and also has a good killing effect on highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses.
Uses: Used for content determination, identification, pharmacological experiments, activity screening, etc.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.