The notoginseng we usually talked about is the dry root of Panax notoginseng. The raw ones has the function to stop bleeding and strengthen heart, relief bruising and increase new cells, reduce swelling and pain obviously; the ripe ones has the benefits to alive blood, increase blood, strengthen the body and so on. Li Shi Zhen, a Well-known medical scientist in the Ming Dynasty called it as "a medicine can not be changed with gold "in the "Compendium of Materia Medica".
Anti-inflammation, anti-tumor, and anti-aging.
Sanqi has the following medicinal benefits
- As a tonic medicine that supports the function of the adrenal glands, in particular the production of corticosteroids and male sex hormones
- Helps to improve blood flow through the coronary arteries, thus finding use as a treatment for arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure and angina.
- The roots are said to be analgesic, antiinflammatory, antiphlogistic, antiseptic, astringent, cardiotonic, discutient, diuretic, haemostatic, hypoglycaemic, styptic, tonic and vulnerary
- Used in the treatment of contused wounds, soft tissue injuries and all kinds of bleeding, both internal and external.
- Used in coronary heart disease and angina pectoralis.
Aluminum Foil Bag, Drum, Vacuum Packed
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.