Detection method: HPLC
Botanical Name: Pulsatilla chinensis (Bge.) Regel/Radix Pulsatillae
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Test Method: TLC
Product Specification: 15:1
Factory Supply Natural Chinese Pulsatilla Root Extract
1. As the raw materials of drugs for anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
2. As active ingredients of health products, it is mainly used in health product industry.
3. As pharmaceutical raw materials for a variety of acute inflammation, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
Chinese Pulsatilla Root is the dried root of Pulsatilla chinensis (Bge.) Regel (Fam. Ranunculaceae).
Functions: To remove toxic heat and relieve bloody dysentery.
Indications: Amoebie dysentery; pudendal itching with excessive leukorrhea.
1.With the function of Anti amoeba, antibacterial, it can clear heat and detoxifying, cool blood and treat dysentery;
2.It has the function of treating noxious heat and blood dysentery, genital itching and vaginal discharge.
Effect: clearing away heat and toxic material, remove heat from the blood and relieve diarrhea, etc.
Subcylindrical or conical, slightly tortuous, 6-20 cm long, 0.5-2 cm in diameter. Externally yellowish-brown or brown, irregularly and longitudinally wrinkled or furrowed, bark easily exfoliated, the exposed wood yellow, some exhibiting reticulate fissures and cracks, usually with decayed depressed holes near root stock. Root stock slightly swollen, white-tomentose, some showing sheath like pedicel bases. Texture hard and fracture yellowish-white or pale yellowish-brown in bark and pale yellow in wood. Odour, slight; taste, slightly bitter and astringent.
Pulsatilla Extract is a claybank powder that has a slightly bitter and astringent taste. This product is used in nutritional supplements to clear away heat and toxic material from blood, and is also used as a relieve for diarrhea.
Pulsatilla Root Extract, as it is referred to in Mandarin, is prescribed by Chinese medicine practitioners to clear heat and detoxify fire poison. It is used in damp heat conditions of the stomach and large intestine in dysentery. Dysentery is a disease marked by frequent watery stools and often accompanied by stomachpain, fever or dehydration. This herb also clears heat of the blood. The herb has a bitter taste and is antimicrobial. The plant has also been used to treat diarrhea, wounds, and trauma.
(1) Applied in food field, it contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care.
(2) Applied in pharmaceutical field, there are various forms existed, such as tablets,capsules and powder.
(3) Applied in cosmetic field.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.