Latin Name: Phyllanthus Emblica L
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Brown powder
Product Specification:10% 20% 30% polyphenols
Active ingredients: Phyllemblic acid, Polyphenols, Ellagic acid,Corilagin,Emblicol,Glucogallin.Terchebin
Mesh size: 100% through 80 Mesh
Funcation of Emblic Leafflower Fruit Extract:
1. Improves eyesight, as it is a strong anti-oxidant;
2. Strengthens the liver by ridding the body of harmful toxins;
3. Promotes hair growth and hair pigmentation;
4. Strengthens hair roots, gives shine, and prevents premature greying of hair;
5. Improves appetite, increases immunity, balances stomach acids and boosts metabolism.
Application of Emblic Leafflower Fruit Extract:
1. Applied in food additives.
2. Applied in healthcare product.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
Emblic Leafflower Fruit is the dried ripe fruit of phyllanthus emblica L. (Fam. Euphorbiaceae), used commonly by Tibetan nationality.This product is most commonly used in functional food applications to aid in digestion.
All the health functions of Emblic Leafflower Fruit Extract are related to its scavenging free radicals and anti-oxidation effects, and are the basis of its pharmacological and health effects.
Emblic Leafflower Fruit Extract have anti-cancer, anti-bacterial action extracted from emblica roots, bark, leaves or fruit, which can be used to extract hot water treatment method, ethanol extraction, macroporous resin adsorption , extraction; with the flavonoids made in different Chinese medicine, there is a good anti-bacterial and anti-cancer effects.
Emblic Leafflower Fruit Extract has a high therapeutic and health value, and has a significant lipid-lowering and anti-aging effect.
It also is most commonly used in functional food applications to aid in digestion.
Stored in a cool&dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.