Latin Name: Nepeta cataria L.
Part Used: Leaf
Appearance:Dark Brown powder
Test Method: HPLC
Product Specification: 5:1; 10:1
1. It can increase the speed of the blood circulation, and increase the sweet secrete, it also has a little function of relive heat
2. It can restrain the bacillus diphtheriae and the bacillus dysenteriae
3. It can restrain the nacillus typhi, the pseudomonas aeraginosa and the much's bacillus which have been in the cetain form
4. It also have the obviously function of the inflation which caused by the acid
5. Clear heat, cure headache and cold.
6. For affection by exopathogenic wind-cold shown as aversion to cold,fever,headache and anhidrosis. It is often used with ledebouriella root and notopterygium root,sa in anti-phlogistic powder of Schizonepetae and ledebouriella.
7. For exterior syndrome due to pathogenic wind-heat with symptoms and signs of fever,headache,bloodshot eyes and sore throat, often in combination with honeysuckle flower,forsythia fruit,peppermint,platycodon root and other herbs,as in powder of lonicera and forsythia.
8. For German measles,pruritus and measles without adequate eruption. It is often used with peppermint,cicada slough,arctium fruit,etc.For various suppurative infection on the body surface at their initial stages accompanied with exterior syndrome. It is often used together with ledebouriella root,honeysuckle flower,forsythia fruit and other herbs.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in health product field.
The perennial herb Nepeta cataria L., commonly known as catnip, has a considerable folkloric reputation. In traditional use, catnip is believed to have sedative, carminative, and antispasmodic properties. As such, it has been used in the treatment of insomnia, flatulence, and upset stomach. It has also been used traditionally to treat colds, the flu, and fevers.
Catnip has a history of human medicinal use for its soothing properties. It has also been known to have a slightly numbing effect. The plant has been consumed as a tea, juice, tincture, infusion or poultice, and has also been smoked.Nepetalactone is a mosquito and fly repellent.
Topically, catnip has often been used to reduce swelling associated with arthritis, hemorrhoids, and soft tissue injuries.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.