Molecular Formula: C10H8OS3
Molecular Weight: 240.36
Melting Point :108-111° C
Boiling Point :~398.1° C at 760 mmHg (Predicted)
Density :~1.4 g/cm3 (Predicted)
Anethol Trithione is also called as follows: Anetholi Trithionum; Anetholtrithionum; Athenentol; Felviten; Sialor
This drug as the composition of bile secretion promoting agent, has the following characteristics:
1. Can promote the excretion of bile, the bile acid, bile pigment and cholesterol and other solids production increased significantly, especially increase the secretion of bile pigment;
2. This medicine can significantly enhance the liver GSH levels, significantly enhanced glutamine cysteine synthetase and glutathione reductase activity, significantly enhance the vitality of liver cells, bile secretion increased. Can eliminate hepatitis symptom such as lesions of liver congestion, promote the liver cell activation, be helpful for liver function returned to normal;
3. This medicine has urged salivary digestion function, can promote the secretion of saliva, against psychiatric drugs cause saliva is especially effective in reducing; Can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis and bowel gas discharge, and can quickly eliminate abdominal distension and constipation, bad breath, nausea, abdominal pain, dyspepsia symptoms;
4. This drug and decomposition cholesterol and detoxification, and can promote the metabolism of alcohol quickly and eliminate, reduce blood cholesterol levels and prevent its composure or attached to.
1.For cholecystitis, cholangitis, cholelithiasis, hypercholesterolemia.
2.For acute and chronic hepatitis, early cirrhosis.
3.To relieve bloating, constipation, bad breath, nausea, abdominal pain and other symptoms of indigestion.
5.Sometimes also used to enhance the gallbladder or bile duct angiography effect.
1. For cholecystitis, cholangitis, cholelithiasis and hypercholesterolemia.
2. For acute, chronic hepatitis and early cirrhosis.
3. For relieving abdominal distension, constipation, halitosis, nausea, abdominal pain and other indigestion symptoms.
4. Used as a hangover cure.
5. It is sometimes used to enhance the cholecystography or bile duct.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.