1. Increase the secretion of prolactin and ACTH thus helps in lactation
2. Act as immunomodulator against induced sepsis and peritonitis.
3. Exhibit antioxytocic activity as it blocks the spontaneous uterine motility.
4.Rejuvenate the body tissue, promotes vitality, strength and boost immunity
5. Effective against the colitis and heartburn
1. Promotes saliva or body fluids cloudy,the Run lung purifies the mind.
2. Uses in the lung coughing dry,the debility of long illness cough,internal heat any disease with thirst and excessive urination.
3. Applied for capsules or pills.
Asparagus racemosus is a species of asparagus common throughout India and the Himalayas. It has small pine-needle-like leaves that are uniform and shiny green. In July, it produces minute, white flowers on short, spiky stems, and in September it fruits blackish-purple, globular berries. It has an adventitious root system with tuberous roots that measures about one meter in length, tapering at both ends, and for each plant number roughly a hundred.
Asparagus Racemosus Extract is useful for male and female reproductive organs. It is also used in the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery, the plant also has antioxidant, immune-stimulant, anti-dyspepsia and antitussive effects.Asparagus Racemosus Extract is very useful in menopausal symptoms with hot flushes, irritability, irregular memory and dryness.
Asparagus Racemosus Extract has been used in India for thousands of years for its therapeutic and tonic properties. Shatavari can be taken in almost all menstrual problems including amenorrhea and dysmenorrheal. This wonderful medicinal herb is prescribed to treat hot flushes during pre-menopausal phase and acts as an effective female hormone balancer. Shatavari is the unique herb that can be used by females of all age. The herb is very helpful in treating leucorrhoea and is believed to be useful in treating decreased libido.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.