Latin Name:Boswellia Serrata L.
Appearance:White fine powder
Active Ingredients: Boswellic acid
Assay: Boswellic acid 60%
100% Natural Boswellia Serrata Extract Boswellic Acid
Boswellic acids are a series of pentacyclic triterpene molecules which are produced by plants in the genus Boswellia. Like many other terpenes, boswellic acids appear in the resin of the plants which exude them; it is estimated that they make up 30% of the resin of Boswellia serrata. The boswellic acids are organic acids, consisting of a pentacyclic triterpene, a carboxyl group and at least one other functional group.
Boswellia Serrata Extract Boswellic Acid can be used in many fields such as Knee degenerative arthritis, osteoarthritis, meniscus, chondromalacia patellae, cervical spondylosis, synovitis, bursitis, foot bones, arthritis, frozen shoulder, tenosynovitis, ganglion cyst, lumbar disc herniation, and rheumatoid arthritis etc.
Alpha-boswellic acid and beta-boswellic acid, C30H48O3 both have an additional hydroxyl group; they differ only in their triterpene structure. Acetyl-alpha-boswellic acid, acetyl-beta-boswellic acid, and C32H50O4 replace the hydroxyl group with an acetyl group. Other boswellic acids include the keto-boswellic acids and their acetyl counterparts.
1. Repair of articular cartilage, and treat shoulder joint pain;
2. Relieve joint pain and arthritis;
3. Increase bone density and prevent osteoporosis;
4. Maintain healthy cartilage;
5. Helps promote joint flexibility;
6. Contributes to joint comfort and mobility;
7. Essential for building & maintaining strong, healthy bones.
8. It can be uses to treat detumescence;
9. Relieving pain and invigorating the circulation of blood;
10. Bleeding sore and Chest/abdominal pains caused by blood stasis;
11. Treatments of stomachache due to emotional depression and the hyperactive liver-qi attacking the stomach.
1. Applied in food field, it is widely used as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health product field, it is widely added into various kinds of health products with the functions of preventing rheumatism, adjusting estrogen level and so on.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is widely added into the medicine which can used for treating arthritis and postpartum syndrome.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.